It was a pleasure speaking to the counselors and staff members at Moshava Ba’Ir, a day camp in Bergen County, NJ, about leadership and taking risks in life and in business. I had the opportunity to share some of my own experiences relating to successes and failures. Many of the points were thoughts and lessons that I have learned from many well-known speakers.
Here are some of the important points I shared:
1. Leadership involves simply making a choice to be one.
2. Be accountable to your decisions and the outcome – good or bad
3. Have the discipline to stay focused
4. Be compassionate yet firm so that people want to work for you not because they have to, but because they want to
5. It’s ok to fail knowing that you will be one step closer to success
6. Asking for help is a part of leadership – we are all human
7. Listen first, and be the last to speak
#sapphirewealthadvisorygroup #sapphirewealthbuilders #swag #LesBrown #SimonSinek #TonyRobbins #Formyourfuture